Finding good pool landscaping ideas for a commercial swimming pool can be pretty hard. Not only because weather conditions can take a toll on the decorations but also because timing and budget can be stressful to manage. Nonetheless, we’re here to solve all your problems, so have no fear. In this blog, we’ll cover some basic landscaping ideas to enhance your poolside.
What is Poolside Landscaping?
Simply put, pool landscaping is the aesthetic beauty that surrounds the area of your swimming pool. This includes the overall design of the place, along with props, furniture, fencing, lighting, flooring, etc.bauchtasche frauen adidas t shirt 1972 viidakko verhot viidakko verhot nike sneaker türkis ar drone 1.0 ar drone 1.0 cizme lungi sclipici מרכז הלבשה סניף נתיבות stainless steel charcoal bbq grill noa scarpe prezzi אוזניות מעולות לאמפי 3 כרית פריד קלאסיק cizme lungi sclipici adidas t shirt 1972
Now, you’re probably wondering why is adding to the landscape of a swimming pool so important. Well, for starters, the way your pool is designed and set up can add a lot of value to it in a commercial setting. It can attract more customers, and mainly, it just adds more to the scenery. Who doesn’t love a little bit of aesthetic visual here and there?
9 Commercial Pool Landscaping Ideas
Believe it or not, you can upgrade the landscape of your swimming pool by making only a few adjustments. Check out the following ideas for a fun pool makeover.
- Light it Up! Lighting makes all the difference, especially when it comes to reflective water. Hanging strips of fairy lights or bistro lights above the pool area can work wonders. Moreover, it also enhances the overall ambiance of the space. For a fraction of the price, you can completely change the outlook of your poolside.
- Let it Bloom: Adding planters around the swimming pool deck is a great way to liven up the space. Therefore, you can hire a professional landscaper for the best ideas and variations on the props to use. From potted plants to flower beds, springtime is only a dive away.
- Resting Islands: Building a resting island in the middle would look incredibly chic if you have a spacious deck. Think of it as a tiny paradise resort surrounded by a large body of water. Moreover, you can set the island up with cozy resting chairs, potted palm trees, mini pebbles, and such for a relaxing vibe.
- Tree Fence: Try using trees as fences if you’re going for a nature-inspired look. Not only will it provide excellent privacy measures, but it’ll also add to the vibrant greenery.
- LED Lights: Stringing lights outside the pool is great, but what about the inside? Invest in color-changing LED lights that can be installed inside the pool’s frame. In addition, this will illuminate your pool, basking it in an enchanting glow.
- Ivy for Privacy: As odd as it sounds, a wall covered with ivy and surrounded by rocks is extremely aesthetically pleasing. It can even work as a shade in some cases, along with increasing the overall privacy of your pool landscape.
- Rocks and Pebbles: Construct a boundary along the walls that can be filled with tiny pebbles or colorful rocks. This really adds to your pool’s design and helps make the space feel more modern.
- Foot Washing Station: Your pool will remain free of germs and bacteria with a dedicated station to clean and wash your feet.
- No More Slipping: Prevent minor slipping accidents by installing a non-slip paving surface throughout the pool area.
Looking to Spruce up Your Pool?
All in all, the design of your swimming pool and the area around it really matters. Not to mention, for commercial use, it’s even more important to stay on top of the game. If you’re looking for more pool landscaping ideas, contact Advance Construction Roofing today at (936) 521-2446. We’re always looking forward to helping you and your business grow.